I found these on Pinterest and we quite like them. They are called taco cupcakes and are from emilybites.com. If you click on that link it'll take you to her actual recipe.
Here's the general idea.
You'll need:
Wonton wrappers (atleast 24)
About a pound of ground beef or turkey
Taco seasoning
Beans
Queso dip
Salsa
Olives
Shredded cheese
Sour cream
Guacamole
Start by putting a wonton wrapper in each cup of a muffin tin. Spread a spoonful of the queso dip in the bottom of the wonton wrapper. Next you drop in a spoonful of meat and beans. The recipe recommends mixing the meat with black beans. Tonight I kept the meat and beans separate because I used refried beans. So, basically I'm just gonna make this quick and simple, wonton wrapper, queso, meat, beans, salsa (or diced tomatoes, whatever you're using), olives, shredded cheese, then do a second layer exactly the same as the first. 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes in the oven. Let sit for 5 minutes before removing from the muffin tin. Top with guacamole and or sour cream. Enjoy! Tonight Avery ate half of one, Gavin ate 1.5, I ate 2 and Jeremy ate 3.
The other great part of these is that she apparently does weight watchers because her recipes all have weight watchers points and nutrition info. And she has other "cupcake" recipes. Like lasagna cupcakes. Yum
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment