Monday, December 16, 2013

Banana "Ice Cream"

This is another Pinterest find. Click on the title below to take you to the recipe, if you want. I tried this for the first time recently, even though I pinned it like a year ago. It was quite a hit.

Banana "Ice Cream"

3-4 bananas, sliced and frozen (slice before freezing)
A spoonful of peanut butter
2-3 tsp. Cocoa powder

Blend the bananas. (She recommends using a food processor, goes so far as to say don't even bother trying with a regular old blender.) Then add the cocoa powder and peanut butter, or any add ins you'd like to try - berries etc.









It was pretty good. Avery had a few bites. Gavin cried when I put it away. If you try a different combination let me know. Especially if it's good.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment